Than you Lanman ...... :)

I grew up in Germany ....... the % should not be a problem ...... BTW ... There is good higher % craft beer to be had in Canada

Ingo

Lanman wrote:

Ingo; Be careful. We're not talking about Canadian beer here, we're talking about that weak Aussie beer. No Keith's Pale Ale down there! Stephen, what's the alcohol content of beer down there? 3% or something like that? If it's higher than Canadian beer, I'm in too! If there's a lot of beer, I'll even dress up Frankie and drag his a$$ across the country to your place and he can help! ROFL!

But if it's that weak stuff, then you better think about doubling that price!

Lanman