Guess I'll understand it when they stop saying that Foster's is "Australian for Beer"
in all the commercials. And we may make the stuff for Americans, but it's not as
strong as the beer we have here. It's thinned out for Americans. Eitther way, this is
about taking a few days off, flying down to see Stephen & Frankie, kickin' back and
relaxing, not about beer.

Besides, I'm a Rickard's man myself.

By the way, call me a schmuck again, and I'll personally fly down there, rip your head
off, and puke down the hole.

On the other hand, if you can suggest a good beer when I get there, I'll buy the first
round, and we'll find a couple of "companions" to cut his lawn.

Your call Richard. Either way, I'm good to go if you are.

Lanman