hi everybody. I'm trying to move to linux completelly for like 3 weeks now (I think) ... been flirting with linux for many years now .. but this summer I've been the most determined (I'm pretty much constantly in linux) .. but I'm still looking for software that would fully satisfy me that I had in windows. Although I've configured XNC to the bone it's still got problems for me ... so I'm thinking to try Krusader again (I've tried as many file managers as I could find in an attempt to find one as productive as Windows Commander). ... aaaa .. but I got sidetracked: is there a Linux cd catalog that's good? Also it would be even cooler if this program had some way of exporting to a format or something that a windows program could read too.
thanks