>>> "Aaron" == Aaron deRozario <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    Aaron> Good morning Frank and Mike I don't appreciate being called
    Aaron> a troll and I am actually offended by any suggestion that I
    Aaron> might be a front for Microsoft.

    Aaron> I put forward this question after reading the LAME guide.
    Aaron> It specifically says:

[snip]

I apologize for implying that the questions you posed indicated you
were trolling or otherwise insincere.  The URL to the LAME page does
show those authors' belief that running NFS might be a security risk.

There are also references in the NFS-HOWTO to how slow NFS is.

My grepping the files did not turn up these references.

--
Mike Fieschko, West Orange, NJ, USA
Kernel 2.2.13-14mdk mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]