Aaron,

Thanks for the clarification of your question, which I think has now
been answered. I'm afraid you misinterpreted my original post. I did
not refer to you as a "Troll." I said it looked as if you were
"trolling" (ie. fishing) for damaging information.

My apologies for any offense taken.

Best regards,
Frank Hilliard