On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 03:28, deedee wrote:
> From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:13, deedee wrote:
> > > I have the ML 9.1 PowerPack, and I would like to install the VMWare
> > > Workstation that is included. I cannot find a serial number in the
> > package.
> > > Is this a 30-day trial version only? The documentation makes it sound like
> > > the full package, but lacking only the support that usually goes with the
> > > full package. What do I put in for a serial number?
> >
> >You're supposed to apply for a temporary serial number from the vmware
> >site - they give you a time-limited SN...
>
> Thanks for responding. I'm sorry to hear that it was really only a tease
> and not the real deal. At least now I won't waste any time trying to get it
> working on my system.
>
> Thanks,
> deedee

Look - sometimes serials numbers "fall out of the sky" especially when
you're surfing around sites like http://www.astalavista.com - don't know
where they come from, but you'd be surprised at the amount of random
numbers that are generated that for some reason seem to work properly
with applications that require things like serial numbers and CD
keys...go figure....

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

...need any more hints?

--
Sat Aug 16 07:35:01 EST 2003
 07:35:01 up 12 days, 11:23,  3 users,  load average: 1.60, 1.99, 1.86

Everyone seems so impatient and angry these days.  I think it's because
so many people use Windows at work -- do you think you'd be Politeness
Man after working on Windows 8 hrs. or more?

   -- Chip Atkinson