From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 16 Aug 2003 07:38:33 +1000
On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 03:28, deedee wrote:
> Thanks for responding. I'm sorry to hear that it was really only a tease
> and not the real deal. At least now I won't waste any time trying to get it
> working on my system.
>
> Thanks,
> deedee

Look - sometimes serials numbers "fall out of the sky" especially when
you're surfing around sites like http://www.astalavista.com - don't know
where they come from, but you'd be surprised at the amount of random
numbers that are generated that for some reason seem to work properly
with applications that require things like serial numbers and CD
keys...go figure....

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

...need any more hints?

Nope. "I see," said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

It just so happened that I was in Astalavista's neighborhood just a few moments ago and found a likely looking number just lying around.

Thanks for the hint, and the help :^).

deedee