On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 09:04, Kurniawan Mitchell wrote:
> Is that Mandrake 9.1/i586 ISO Image that I should
> downloaded ? I will have 3 CD's ? Which one should I
> downloaded ?
each cd is numbered, all three are a good idea to burn. an ISO is an
image and is not burned as a file but as an image.
first CD is
Mandrake91-cd1-inst.i586.iso
second is
Mandrake91-cd2-ext.i586.iso
third is
Mandrake91-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
an install can be made with just the first ISO, but is better to have
all three.

as always back up your data first.

as you may have figured, as long as you don't mess with the ntfs or fat
partitions, you M$ stuff should be fine.