On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 09:04, Kurniawan Mitchell wrote:
sorry, those numbers i just posted were for the beta for version 9.2,
but the convention is the same.
you also may want to wait a month (or so) and get 9.2 when it comes out,
or try the beta version, and give Mandrake's developers a taste of your
'newbyism" (can I have the copyright to that word please) and help them
make the next version even more friendly, and compatible to -your-
hardware.