On 17 Aug 2003 07:34:11 -0400
Lyvim Xaphir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> This would not happen if you were using Qmail configured for Maildir.
> This is a classic problem with the mbox format.
>
> Try Qmail; it's a slight learning curve, but you'll be glad you did.
> Vincent Danen has the rpm's at rpmhelp.net.

awwww, geez, I just got Postfix goin'...

but I will look into it, if only to learn more, eventually I'm hoping to
get certified in Linux and such, so it's all good!

Right now I'm concentrating on Apache vhosts (supposed to be easy,
but...), then I want to learn some Perl, then...

It never ends, which is also a Good Thing, right?

**holy shite, I was just looking at the features list, it includes POP
functionality *built in*?! Wow.