[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any linux drivers for this wireless optical mouse? The mandrake site does not show GE as a manufacturer, much less the mouse. Is there some other support for it? If not, has anyone tried Microsoft's wireless optical mouse with Mandrake 9.1? If so, does it work? How did you get it to do so? I wanted to avoid buying anything MS, but if that's all that will work, then that's what I'll go with.

Thanks in advance,
Jack

I currently have 4 Packard Bell CO-3UP 3 button scrollwheel optical mouse working just fine as either a PS/2 or usb mouse using the standard MD drivers.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]