Sobig.F (or any of them) can't infect a linux machine..

They may get your address from someone elses address book and sent out
emailed forged as being from you, but you can't get it yourself.

what benefit is there in scanning your emails for virus's you can't catch?

(having said that, I use postfix/amavis-new/trend filescan to do the same
thing.. but its to protect windows machines on my network.)

rgds

Franki
http://htmlfixit.com