On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 15:01, Beppe wrote:
> Hello :)
> I have heard a lot about the worm "sobig" and i really think that what is
> trying to stuff my address (only the main now on 5 i have) it's it.
> the problem is: i've downloaded and installed clamav (i've found a binary of
> 7th august 2003) but at the command clamscan -m -r (while being in my mail
> folder) i get as an answer that no file is infected. What can i do?

Relax, get on with life. You ain't got it - unless you're running windws
2000, XP, etc.

If you are running windows, use this as a learning experience and wipe
your hard drive.

Or, go to one of the anti-virus peddlars (e.g.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and follow their advice.

Strangely, I found this out by entering the words 'sobig' and 'virus' in
the search box at http://www.google.com

Paul M.