Hello all,
was wondering if anybody has any ideas on this...
I'm trying to get a wireless connection to another house near mine.
I have a dial up account and my neighbor has a broadband business
account and would allow me to use it. I currently use Smoothwall as a
gateway-firewall but I'm going to have to install a desktop pci wireless
card with an external antenna and Smoothwall doesnt have wireless
support for cards. Is there any gateway-firewalls out there that support this.

Wish list:
                 Easy configuration and adminitration ( I'm a newbie :-)
                 Free (very low budjet)

I should also say we both run linux (MDK)

Mike