----- Original Message -----
From: Civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 1999 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] How to use ns-install that comes with v47 of Netscape
for Linux 2.0

> Netscape is a bit behind the times, compiled gaainst libraries we have
> passed by
>
> I think for 2.0 means for kernels 2.0.xx 2.0.39 being the last I am
> aware of
>
> So you need Netscape for Linux 2.2.  Unless their terminology refers to
> something else.

I didn't see that in Netscape's 'Other Platform' webpage where I went to get
another 'updated' version of Netscape.

Have any idea where I can get a copy of Netscape for Linux 2.2 or is there
such a place?  I looked in the Linuxberg website and the only browser listed
there was something called 'Express' which is supposed to be an open source
browser.  I would like to find an updated Linux Netscape if there is one.

Thanks,

Richard