HaywireMac wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:21:33 -0400
Brant Fitzsimmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

God doesn't hate you; He loves you. Supermount hates you.

Does God hate Supermount? ;-)

http://pgshopping.com/mdkxp/?c=ttrls/utinstall

Now, he says to disable supermount (this BTW explains why the install workded fine in 9.0 but not now in 9.1) with supermount -i?

Can I then reenable it? Or will I be forever required to manually mount
CDs, cuz I really don't like the idea of that, perhaps out of an
irrational fear of screwing other things like playing CDs with MPlayer
or Grip and such...

Could you or someone allay these fears before I attempt this?

If you want it back just do supermount -i enable. That should do it.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
  AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.25mdkduron
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)