HaywireMac wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:21:33 -0400
Brant Fitzsimmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

God doesn't hate you; He loves you. Supermount hates you.

http://pgshopping.com/mdkxp/?c=ttrls/utinstall

Well, anyway, it worked, thanks so much, this has been driving me nuts for months.

Strangely, it has made no difference with CD burning or otherwise so
far, ROX mounts the CD automatically, I'll post if there's any
unpleasant consequences tho.

Thanks again BF!

No problem. Glad it worked for you. If you ever game online-- maybe I'll see you there.

Peace out.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
  AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.25mdkduron
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)