On 25 Aug 2003 22:01:42 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Don't know how to DoS? Hmmm...methinks you need to read up at:
>
> www.astalavista.com
>
> ...learn something new every day mate! (g)

Actually, way back in the day (for me, anyway) when I was running Black
Ice on Win98, I saw some punk come across my bow with something or
other, so I hit 'im with a syn flood and watched his ping go from 98 to
999...that was fun for about 5 minutes...I may be a "copylefter", but I
don't really want to DOS anyone. Well, maybe LX... ;-)

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046