I got these links from a friend today:

Online Demonstration Against Software Patents:
http://swpat.ffii.org/group/demo/index.en.html
Software Patents: who pays and who plays?
http://jonagold.elis.ugent.be:8080/~jonas/why.html

http://www.ffii.org/ffii-cgi/eintrag?f=eubsa&l=en
http://www.noepatents.org/index.html

I don't understand much of the legal stuff .. but from the stuff I read there everything & everybody might get in trouble ... I mean would that mean that say MS could say that Mandrake can't have a 'Control Center' because it's based on their 'Control Panel' idea ... or point & click solutions? I'm scared! I want to get into game making ... and if things are this scary than only big companies with big legal support can make it.
greets,