Okay, I borrowed a friends boom-box, and tried to record some of the old
cassettes I've got. I did manage to record a few. I don't know whether its my
setup or whether the box's line out is not actually that, but I wound up with
.wav files that all seem to be concentrated into the left channel. Is there
any software that will allow me to "blend" the left channel into the right
channel as well as to another format? Ogg preferably. ;-)

Thanks!

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord