Has anyone got sitescooper to work (website converter for PalmOS)?

I see on the cooker lists that there are some probs with the currently
available version (sitescooper-3.1.2-1mdk.i586.rpm) because it was not
finding modules that *are* definitely installed:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg112250.html

There is mention of a sitescooper-3.1.2-4mdk.src.rpm, but the link is
now broken, and I cannot find it on rpmfind. The only one on rpmfind is
cooker.

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046