On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 11:56, David E. Fox wrote:

> Now it's our turn. Isn't false presentment of legal action where no
> action is contemplated actionable in an of itself? I work in a
> collections company and it's possible for our company to be sued if we
> tell a person we are going to take a certain action and not have an
> intent of pursuing that action.
>
> If they've attempted (using that letter) to create a debtor-consumer
> relationship vis a vis the linux community or corporate users, SCO may
> have violated the law.

What's this "may have" shit?
They HAVE violated US laws (and international laws as well); attempting
to extort the public for license fees where no fees are to be paid?
Waddafrag ya call that?

...and why do y'all think the SUDDEN TURNAROUND? Hmmm? Don't y'all
reckon the FTC's starting to sniff around them a bit more than they
originally were?

SCO's done heaps illegally; driving up share prices so that shareholders
can sell off stock...ain't that called "insider trading"? Hmmm...not to
mention the damage they've done and will continue to do until they're
shut down - damaging small companies, large companies - spreading FUD is
just as damaging as well, mate...

Every dog has his day. Their's is coming.

--
Sat Aug 30 17:20:00 EST 2003
 17:20:00 up 5 days,  7:06,  3 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.81, 0.57

The happiest time of a person's life is after his first divorce.
                -- J.K. Galbraith