For any of y'all that already make use of PROCMAIL recipes for
catching/killing off spam and nasties, I ran across this from IceWalk
yesterday - have already tried it out and it's working the way it says
it does; you can access it via the following URL:

http://agriroot.aua.gr/~nikant/nkvir/

I personally plan on implementing it on a few of my client servers; sure
beats having to sift through PROCMAIL recipes and tailor to suit...
stephen kuhn
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
There is one difference between a tax collector and a taxidermist -- the
taxidermist leaves the hide. -- Mortimer Caplan