On Tuesday 02 September 2003 06:12 am, Curt Tresenriter wrote:

> |to protect against a security problem. Anybody else
>
> getting this? I can't
>
> |block the sender either!
>
> I'm getting them too, every time I start Kopete
> and haven't been able to block the sender.
> The only answer seems to be don't shut down. ;-)

This may be related to MS's recent announcement that they were changing the
MSN protocol again and that third-party clients would probably no longer work
with MSN Messenger.  If you are currently using this service, you might want
to consider switching to a different one before your access drops altogether.

I have a feeling that the message that you are getting is from MS, probably no
way to block those.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer