> or simpley use the new kopete(still under construction, but will be
> released soon) wich supports the msn protocol:
> http://www.hypothetic.org/docs/msn/index.php
>
> what's the news EULA?
>
> r.

You obviously have not been following this thread.

Basically the new protocol will only work, even with the new Kopete, up
until the 15th Oct, then you have to agree to the Microsoft
License (EULA) or your account will be closed.

I think its going to spell trouble for them as I know there are people who
are consulting laywers over this (seriously!).

--
John Willby
Registered Linux user number 321644