From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 12:15 PM
Subject: [newbie] Finding Device Names

Hi Folks!

Question:

I have an internal Colorado T1000 tape drive on my box.  It is spliced into
the
floppy controller cable.  How do I fnd the device name that this will go to
so
that I can mount it.  (Assume /dev/fdxX ? ) Is there somewhere that list the
"default" device names for particular devices?  Also, has anyone had any
luck
with this type of tape drive?

Thanks,
Bryan