Hello,

I was reading emails in Evolution, and something strange started
happening - after deleting a message [or clicking on "next"] it would go
to the previous message. And then, when I tried to open a message with
some HTML and images etc in it, Evolution just hung. No matter what I
tried, it just seemed locked. Wouldn't close or restore. I went looking
for the "Task Manager" but suddenly found that the three finger salute
brought up the Log Off menu!
Anyway, logging off and back on again didn't help - Evolution was there
again once logged in, still locked. Had to shut the machine down and
restart to get things working again.

SO: next time, what should I do?