On Wednesday 03 September 2003 10:39 pm, Tsyko wrote:
> I don't know how or why but after rebooting about twenty times it just
> works?????  I am not going to fiddle with it now
>
> Thanks Though I do appreciate it.

Keep in mind, in most cases, once you make a change to a different set of
sound drivers, you will need to restart X before it takes effect.  For most
people, (those running init 5) this means rebooting, for those of us on init
3 it means just logging out and starting x again.

Not that I run init 3 by choice, I just still can't get init 5 to work right.
--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer