On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 08:12, Bryan Phinney wrote:

> Check to make sure that it was in the right place in the procmailrc.  I put it
> right up front as the first filter. None of the .pif thingies made it past
> NKvir on my system at all, not even the forwarded ones.

Well, I put it there - first in line - also wrote a quick script that
runs ClamScan and F-Prot on the $MAILDIR folder every few
minutes...fsck'ing crap - I do have to reckon, though, that this past
year has been a major learning experience - quite unlike the past 10
years...ah well - onward through the fog...

stephen kuhn
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. -- Thomas
Edison