On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:22:16 +0100
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> SA and PF both have the same problem, though - they are run locally,
> so it has to get onto your machine before you can check.  Then you
> have to work out how you can get your mail agent to delete before you
> see them.  PF filters every one of them to my junk folder - it hasn't
> missed one from anywhere except the first one to the list, when I was
> using a magnet for list traffic - but I still get them on the
> machine, just separated out.

This is why I love Mailfilter so much, it deletes it right off the
server.

However, it's been so freaking overwhelmed lately by the damned SMS
backfires that it can't keep up.

Soooooo...I posted a link, as I believe Ed suggested, to their site on
Slashdot. Their whole network should be down within minutes :-D

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046