On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:33:58 -0300
Flávio Henrique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used Nero...
> I think the Cd it's ok, because in Windows, after I put the cd in
> cdrom the install opens in my screen...
> Just in boot I can't install...
> But I can try this way too...
> Let me ask you:
> I have the three *.iso files...
> I have to burn it directly in cd ? Doing this, the cd will not have
> only a file Mandrake91_cd1.iso in there ? or  Nero put the content of
> *.iso file in cd ?

I think there is some confusion as to if you have bootable CDs or not.
From your description of their behaviour in Windows I believe that you
do.

For a definitive answer if you boot from CD 1 do you get the
installation splash screen?
Is it After this that you are informed that by the installer itself that
No installation media can be found in you cdrom drive.
If the above Is what is occurring try the installation by booting from
CD 2, Not CD 1, and follow the on screen instructions.

    Charles

--
A kiss is a course of procedure, cunningly devised, for the mutual
stoppage of speech at a moment when words are superfluous.