kat wrote:

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 07:20, Anarky wrote:

the only cool thing that I was able to do with MS Internet Explorer but I have not been able to do with any other (free) browser is save a web page as a whole in one neat file ... IE had the .mht format ... and it was very cool that it was all bundled in one file (html, the pics ...) ... isn't there anything like that anywhere else?

You can use an extension for Mozilla Firebird, "Leech," to download everything into one directory.

hmm .. I'll take a look