> > Well, if you have broadband, you can set up main with
> > http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/urpmiweb.php
> >

> I've already done this - although I don't have broadband so it took a
> long time. Are you saying that everything that is on the CDs is also
> on "main", so I therefore don't need to restore the CDs as a source?

That's what i was told, and haven't "not found" anything i was expecting
to.

> Or, as I don't have broadband and I have a 2-hour time limit for each
> internet session, should I restore the CDs as sources in case I need
> to urpmi something very large?

Well, then you'll be happier using the cd's or copying to harddrive.

Since you have 40Gig+ , the harddrive would seem like the thing to do.

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org

Join the content organization discussion:
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/NewIndex

Join the General Wiki Development discussion:
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/DevelopingTheMandrakeCommunity#Discussion