On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 22:26, Margot wrote:
> I think I'm getting addicted to Mandrake. Learn a little more, add a few
> things here, change a few things there...you know what I mean....
>
> So, is this going on forever? Constantly adding and changing, I mean...
>
> Do you ever get to a point where you say "this is a usable system, I'm
> going to leave it like this"?
>
> I'd just like to know how many more years I'm supposed to spend on
> this... ;-)
>
> Margot

Every time I get to the point where I can honestly say "This system is
stable, and customised and doing everything and more!" - I find
something more to install or test and BANG - back to square one...it's a
never ending experience...and if it ain't with one distro, it's with
many distros...once you've jumped in, you're in deep...

...but it IS cheaper than cocaine or booze...and less damaging to the
body...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
9. SMIT makes it all so much easier...... --Top 100 things you don't
want the sysadmin to say