On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 01:28, ed tharp wrote:

> > Eeeesh...and just when I thought it was safe to ask ya for a bit of a
> > boat ride...hmmm...sure the "signs" ain't in the wrong places lately?
> Blame Mars being close...

...or Harm for thinking "Gee, that water over there looks a bit sandy
coloured - reckon I'll park the bow right over there..."

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Against Idleness and Mischief How doth the little busy bee How
skillfully she builds her cell! Improve each shining hour, How neat she
spreads the wax! And gather honey all the day And labours hard to store
it well From every opening flower! With the sweet food she makes. In
works of labour or of skill In books, or work, or healthful play, I
would be busy too; Let my first years be passed, For Satan finds some
mischief still That I may give for every day For idle hands to do. Some
good account at last. -- Isaac Watts, 1674-1748