HaywireMac wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 19:32:41 +0300
Anarky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

thansk for all the details .. could you be so speciffic also in after getting all this how I would move a text file into my palm please? thanks with anticipation

open J-Pilot, go to File --> Install --> and browse to the file you want to install, whether it's a doc, game, or app.

**warning** do a backup 1st, or at least a sync, so that if the app or
game causes a fatal error on your device and you have to do a hard
reset, J-Pilot can restore all the stuff b4 that.

so this will also add a .txt file? and how do I get the software inside the palm to read it?