FRANKI:

No, users with DHCP usually have their ISP's mail server send the actual
mail,

those that don't need to have a dynamic DNS setup that changes each time
they get a new IP address..

If you setup postfix on a dynamic IP machine and set it up to mail directly
to the sympa servers instead of using a relay SMTP server, sympa will not
accept the mail because the IP does't resolve back to the Domain name..

trust me, I have had this problem in the past.. its a pain, but it stops
the spammers dead cold.

rgds

Franki

Mandrake Gamers mailing list:
htmlfixit.com/mailman/listinfo/mandrake-games

HTML Perl PHP n stuff..
htmlfixit.com