Hi,

I just logged out and back in again after creating a new user, but it
just puts me back in as myself. Can anyone tell me where to find the
instructions to make it ask which user to log on as? I thought it was
only logging on as me just because I was the only username on it, but
now even though there's two users it still just starts up as if it's
only me. [did any of that make sense?] :)

[oh yeh - Mandrake 9.0, just using whatever defaults it suggested when
installing...]

--
Merlin Zener.