On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 19:12, Michael Lothian wrote:

> Oh yes you're best to buy some Artic Silver III Thermal compound
>
> Look here for some ideas
> http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Thermal_Materials_27.html
> it even has the cleaner for your processor.
>
> Also where are you in the world (me tries not to make a Carmen Sandiego
> joke)
>
> Mike

Why not just use some Colgate toothpaste or Crest? What ever happened to
Superglue? And why just stop there? Check out this link:

http://www.dansdata.com/sbs3.htm

BTW, she lives in Pommieland with the Pommies - otherwise known as
"Untitled Kingdom" or "Brutish Isles"; overcrowded overpopulated
overpriced cold grey rainy - Oooo, what a nice place to live!

Jellied Eels and washed up musicians...hmmm...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Engineering: "How will this work?" Science: "Why will this work?"
Management: "When will this work?" Liberal Arts: "Do you want fries with
that?"