Well thats a very irish thing to say ;-)

Especally since you can keep going east :-P

Mike

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 21:29, Anne Wilson wrote:

I can identify with that <g> Of course that was a racist attack Imade on Aussies, since much of Britain also believes that there is no life north of Watford Gap (which is not that far from London).

Anne

...and I always reckoned that there wasn't any life east of Ireland...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Life is like bein' on a mule team. Unless you're the lead mule, all the
scenery looks about the same.