Lanman wrote:

Holy Smokes! John! Sorry! Totally forgot you're on the list! I was
just looking for a generic name, er... um,...OH! Hell! Doesn't matter how I try to say it, this is going to come out
wrong. Probably should have used John Doe?

Apologies John! It was a total coincidence! Really! Damn! Am I
feeling like a dweeb or what ? My Bad.
Yup! Lanman pulled a Boo Boo! Well, if you're going to screw
up,.....might as well be a good one!

Excuse me everyone, I have to go crawl under a rock now!

Doh!

Lanman ( Slithers away to find an appropriate rock ).