My great great .. great grandfather was shipped to Australia for being a
highway robber I am told..

He mixed with some good old arian blood, and created the superior being you
see before you... :-)

rgds

Franki

Mandrake Gamers mailing list:
htmlfixit.com/mailman/listinfo/mandrake-games

HTML Perl PHP n stuff..
htmlfixit.com