FRANKI:

I worked for two computer wholesalers, and apart from grounded steel
benches, they used no other anti static devices.. and they shipped enormous
quantities of ram...

both had very low return rates for dud ram, so as long as you take minor
precautions, you don't need static straps, just leave the case plugged in,
and touch the metal alot.

rgds

Franki

Mandrake Gamers mailing list:
htmlfixit.com/mailman/listinfo/mandrake-games

HTML Perl PHP n stuff..
htmlfixit.com