On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 11:16, John Wilson wrote:

> Any help would be most appreciated.  Even from Stephen. :-)
>
> ttfn
>
> John

I would tend to think that they'd have set you up with includes and
libraries that are specific to that package - so in using the .h
includes from the Mandrake distro, it might be conflicting...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"Anything else, sir?" asked the attentive bellhop, trying his best to
make the lady and gentleman comfortable in their penthouse suite in the
posh hotel. "No. No, thank you," replied the gentleman. "Anything for
your wife, sir?" the bellhop asked. "Why, yes, young man," said the
gentleman. "Would you bring me a postcard?"