On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 11:25, J Adam Latham wrote:

> If anyone has any advice as to how to get the C programs to execute when
> booting into a non-graphical environment it'll be most appreciated ...
>
> Thanks in advance ...
>
> Best,
> Adam

Sounds like a system search path is being munged somewhere...have you
checked all the environmental variables or reconfigured them in any way?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Many Myths are based on truth -- Spock, "The Way to Eden", stardate
5832.3