On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:53:59 +0100, Michael Lothian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unfortunatly I can't find my other mmc card to test any of this out.
>
> Could you tel me what's in your /dev/scsi all the way do disk for each
> card  when they're actually working
>
> Also has anyone figured out how to get supermount devices to appear on
> hte desktop as the options in KDe Control Centre don't allow it
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

I just have this in /dev/scsi:

$ ls /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target2/lun0/
cd

Then I put a card in the cardreader and run diskdrake. It appears on
host1:

$ ls /dev/scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0/
disc  part1

I don't know if this shows an extra partition, or is 'disk' the emulated
scsi disk?

$ ls -l /dev/sda1
lr-xr-xr-x    1 root     root           34 Sep  9 12:36 /dev/sda1 ->
scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0/part1

$ ls -l /dev/sda
lr-xr-xr-x    1 root     root           33 Sep  9 12:36 /dev/sda ->
scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0/disc

etc/fstab points to /dev/dsa1:

/dev/sda1 /mnt/removable auto
user,iocharset=iso8859-15,kudzu,codepage=850,noauto,umask=0,exec 0 0

It still seems to me the dynamic filesystem under /dev isn't
being cleared up when the card is taken out.

Richard
--
"Get up and turn I loose"