On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:51:45 -0600
"Charlie M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> If I can make you laugh with my lunacy in the condition you seem to be
>
> in I've had a good day. Too bad it started Saturday....
>
> You must really need to get horizontal sweetheart. The apps I
> mentioned are NOT command line tools, they're GUI. You know, pointy
> and clicky???
>
> You were the one picking all us old farts earlier, remember? <G>
>
> Just kidding.
>
> C.

ummmmmmmmmmm ya... I finally peeled myself off the ceiling... ya I was
very very stoned... lol! sorry Charlie.

I'm gonna try taht stuff today or tommorow & Ty all for your help.
Sorry if I was a PITA to anyone ... ugh did I really say that about
seniors? Damnit... can I plead heavy meds? Or take the 5th or something?

sigh

Grounded Femme