On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:19:29 -0500 (CDT)
Noah A Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>I just purchased a 256mb memory chip from ebay, physically installed in my
>laptop and booted the computer.  When I run the system monitor it still
>showes exactly the same amount (128mb).  Is there a way to fix this?
>My hardware is as follows:
>Dell Latitude LS 400
>PIII 400Mhz
Did you remove the 128 and put the 256 in that slot, then add the 128???
Humor an old man and give that a try if you didn't do it that way.
HTH,
Mike

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"