On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 07:58, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 21:38, ed tharp wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 06:53, HaywireMac wrote:
> > > On 12 Sep 2003 22:38:00 -0400
> > > ed tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> > > no choices fer Canada, I guess since it's to the US Con-gress....
> > Yep, Sorry I should have noted that in subject line.
> >
> > seems to me that each nation that still does business with the USA
> > and/or the WTO should have a trade commission or at least a consul
> > office that would relay your thoughts for you to the US Gov.
>
> Why bother? Cuz then eventually, countries that AREN'T the US would then
> want to be a PART of the US then in time, they'll become PART of the US
> - just like Rome. Same tactics.
>
> Oh, BTW, Rome fell.
hell,, I thought we (the USA and it citizens) were already into the
'falling' part, I was suggesting that you all make sure you Gov. knows
that if you have a choice, you don't want to fall down the same hole
with us,,,

I am praying some where (some country) they have the balls to stand up
for what make sense, as opposed to standing around to make cents.

Mandrake HowTo's & More: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org