okay, opened a console in su, typed in urpmi bibletime and it began to install, then gave me this error:

The signature of the package 'bibletime-1.3-mdk9.1.i386' is not correct. No GPG signature. Do you want to install anyway? and when I say 'yes' it gives me another window giving me the same list of bad files.

So might this be a problem with the rpm I dl or what?

Thanks
Russ

PS I am relatively new to Linux (tinkered with it some in the past), but this time I am commited to making it work. My Win drive self destructed (literally) and I just decided to trash it altogether. Decided not to reinstall Win at all.

HaywireMac wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:47:37 -0700
Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

Anyone know what these are and how I can fix it?

1. Go here and configure all your sources:

http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php

2. then as root, urpmi [packagename]